Job Summary For SEO Internship
The company offers an excellent opportunity for people seeking an internship in SEO related matters. However, there are some rules to follow. The candidate must be in his/ her diploma degree and be in the last stage of a semester and willing to start their career in Digital Marketing. He/She have to work on All Digital Marketing Modules(SEO/PPC/SMO etc.)
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company
- Collaborate with content marketing to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in SEO and major search engines
Responsibilities and Duties
- Knowledge of the Internet and the working of Search Engine
- Knowledge of HTML and meta tags and descriptions
- Basic knowledge of SEO methods and tools
- Demonstrated ability to learn and subsequently execute search engine optimization activities.
- We will be posting daily articles on our website and optimizing for best search results.
- Interlinking posts and articles and social sharing the daily post.
- Learn all the basic SEO strategies (keyword research, link acquisition, 301 redirects, social media best practices, and full on-site optimization)
- Develop a basic understanding of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Moz & HubSpot’s suite of tools
- Identify and resolve 404 crawl errors and fix dead links
- Improve metadata across main website pages and blog posts for internal and client sites
- Utilize inbound methodologies (attract, convert, close, delight) to target key personas with effective keyword research
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Social Platforms and related sites.
- Exceptional work organization skills
- An understanding of on-page and off-page optimization best practices
- Knowledge of Google Sheets and MS Excel
- Should have basic knowledge of content writing
- Should have great reporting skills
- Should have innovative ideas.
- Any Graduate can apply
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Initial Screening
- Face To Face Round.